Friday, December 28, 2007

No Running Today, Just Hiking

Went Hiking today in the Mount Tamalpais area. It was about a 6.5 Mile hike, beautiful scenery, the best was the 30 foot waterfall you see here. Lots of up and down on this trip, and rocky paths to navigate. I was also wearing some shoes I had just bought yesterday, so they were not broken in yet. It was very foggy today up in the mountains, as you can see, so a lot of the views that you normally get were unavailable, but I think it made the trips though the woods that much better.........mystic almost.

I was going to run when I got back, but it was a pretty strenuous hike, and my legs and feet were pretty sore when I got done, so I think I will run tomorrow morning before we go hiking again. There are so many great places to hike out here, and a lot of waterfalls to see, which are my favorite. This is going to be a great trip.

No comments: