Friday, August 3, 2007

I Feel Good!

Felt good today on my 4 mile easy run. This is the first time I have enjoyed running in a while, pain free. Back on the road here at home, I felt like I could have gone 8 miles, but I didn't want to push it, especially with my Q2 workout coming up tomorrow. Still trying to figure out how to get all my workouts in while traveling around and working long days, it will come, it's probably the eating while on the road I need to work on a little more. I am also still sturggling to get 180 steps in a minute while running, I am up to 160, just having a hard time getting more while running slow.

1 comment:

Robert said...

180 steps/min seems impossible for me. If you're working on speed, I've gained a ton with increasing stride length... which I've heard is a more efficient method. Keep getting out there despite your schedule!