Monday, January 28, 2008

Careful what you wish for

5 Miles - 41:25

So I heard it was supposed to rain today, which I was all excited about, becasue that meant it was warm enough to rain. Well, I got what I wished for, it was raining when I went out to run, I think it was just a few degrees warm enough to rain. So cold rain, which was melting all the snow, so I was jumping through puddles. My shoes were about 5 lbs heavier each.

I was able to get good footing though, so no slipping and slidding, and was able to go 5 miles without any issues. I thought about going 6, but the path might have been a little too wet, I'll see how it looks tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nitmos said...

Saw you on the RBF directory. I ran a similar 5 miles earlier in the week in the snow. Can't wait for spring. Good luck at Bayshore. I plan to be there also. Happy training!