Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mis-Judged the Weather

Went out in shorts today, it felt pretty warm when I left work, and I think it was. I started out on my run, and about 2 minutes into it, it started to snow. THat's when I realized it was a little chillier that I had estimated. Oh, and sinse there was no snow on the ground, I ran my old 4 mile route.


So after a bit of running in the snow, the wind picked up, a lot. It was going with me though, so not bad. Then I got to about the 2.5 mile point, ice pellets, coming almost parallel with the ground, right at my face, pelting me in the eyes. It sucked.

My legs also felt like crap again. My lower legs were so tight, and they were cramping up, and I couldn't get comfortable running. I need to find my old gate, pace, stride...something, or this is going to be a rough year of running.

No comments: