Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rainy Days

4.1 Miles - 36:31


It was pouring out today at the vineyard, and all of a sudden there was a break in the clouds, so I went for a run. Took the gate remote today so I could get out of the community, then went running around the vineyards, and the hills. I forgot how hilly this run was, it's pretty tough. I did manage to get a little over 4 miles in, the last mile was all uphill. Then I openned the gate and went back into the community, pretty spent. As I was walking, it started to trickle, then it started to pour and the wind picked up, and I was too tired to run up and down the hills inside the gate, so I walked, and got soaked.......and soaked, it is about 1.5 miles from the gate to thier place, so I was pretty wet. As I was approaching their gate, Tom came rolling out in the Explorer and picked me up. By then, I couldn't have gotten any wetter though. I'll take the rain anyday though over the snow..

3 comments:

Run For Life said...

Sounds like a great run despite getting soaked! That view looks incredible so I'm sure it helps even out how painful the hill work is. :)

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=xara xtreme pro 4.0 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg