Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Injury Prone??????????

3.51 Miles - 28:12 - 8:08

Well, I am done running for a little bit, maybe a lot of bit......my knee is done. The little pain that has been bugging me turned into a big pain. I took a corner, and had to stop and start walking. After about 15 minutes of walking, that became difficult and I had to stop walking for a minute. This went on for about 45 minutes, walking and stopping. After that, I was able to walk without too much pain.

It's feels like there is a point where I bend my knee that I hit a bruise, and it almost drops me. But while walking, it was just a constant pain, and I felt pressure in my knee. it felt really loose......I'm a little nervous. I am leaving for Nebraska tomorrow, back for PT on Friday, and hopefully the doc on Monday to get this taken care of.

1 comment:

Coachhrd said...

Sorry to hear about this. Check in with the Doc and maybe get some phys. therapy. Really helped me with similar situation about same time last year.