Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rainy Day

7.35 Miles - 59:41 - 8:07 Pace

It was nice when I walked out the door today, but by the time I got to where I start running, the wind had become vicious. I started the first mile, which is uphill, in the face of a violent wind, that came and went through the first 3 miles. Once I got to Mile 4, where the wind would have been with me, it died down, and didn't help much from there on out. So it was like doing hills..both ways.

Then about mile 6, it started to rain a bit, not too bad, but it was here I realized I had miscalculated my route, and was about 3/4 of a mile farther than the 7 I needed. I didn't want to run more with the way my knee was acting up, so I started walking after 7.

At some point, it started to really down pour, I could barely stand up straight with the rain hitting me as hard as it was coming, and it was oh so cold. So I started running again, just to get home and out of it.

So the low down, hammy was ok, knee was so so......and I am really wet.

No comments: