Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 Hilly Miles

10 Miles - 1:24:13 - 8:25 Pace

Well, I wanted to test my legs, and let them know I mean business in the next couple of months for training, so I hit the hills in the area for a long (compared to my recent training) run. I went suprisingly well, I ran 20 secondsper mile faster than I had planned, and felt ok. The knife pain in my upper left lung is still there, it went away for a bit, then came back...hoping that goes away soon beacause that was the hardest part of my run. My right calf was acting up again, but in a different area, a lot lower. It kept getting really tight, so I was running and bending my ankle more than normal to stretch it. I think it's going to be sore tomorrow. All in all I felt good, looking forward to intervals Thursday to get my lungs and legs going again.

No comments: