Tuesday, July 10, 2007

5 Miles in Columbus

Staying here at the Baymont Inn in Columbus, Ohio at the Rickenbacker airport. I used Google maps to plot a four mile course to do a little easy running before this weekends race. Well, they are doing a lot of constrution around here, and apparently Google maps isn't up to date on the changes. So I just ran around and around on roads and roads to be and used my GPS watch to get the miles. It was a little toasty, but a good run. Also wore some of my new running gear, I think I need to pick up some more. It did it's job of wiking the sweat away. It did smell like strawberry though.........I had a slim fast break open in my suitcase. Still having little pains in my left knee, not on the side anymore with my ITB, it's in the back now, almost feels like in need to stretch a little more.......

No comments: