Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wonderful Treadmill

15 Miles - 2:02:30 - 8:10 Pace

Treadmill miles are boring :-) 15 of them today, luckily the greatest hits of the 80's were on VH1, so that helped time pass. I was feeling good today, the belt was a little slippery, so I got my first running blister because on my push off my foot was slipping and I ended up on my toes. About mile 10 I could feel my hamstring again, but then at mile 11 my legs were just hurting in general. Wasn't a good feeling, my knees were a little sore, my quads, calves. I guess I haven't gone that far in a while, so it should hurt.......only a few more month on the treadmill.

1 comment:

Coachhrd said...

Wow, that's a LONG way on the treadmill. I can only do about five miles without going completely crazy on the treadmill. When I have to run inside now, we try to break things up between treadmill and the track at our club. That helps a little.