Sunday, May 23, 2010

Disappointing Run

1.25 Miles Easy - 10:54 - 8:44 Pace
3 Miles Tempo - 23:45 - 7:55 Pace
0.30 Miles Walk -
1 Mile Tempo - 8:03 - 8:03 Pace
0.85 Miles Walk -
1.28 Miles Easy - 10:45 - 8:25 Pace

Very disappointing run today. I would like to blame it on a number of things, the late night I had Friday night, not eating most of Saturday because I felt like crap from the late night, this new training program, I ran outside on the hills, it was hot. All of those contributed, but really it comes down to my dedication, and I am not showing it right now. I shouldn't have drank that much Friday, Saturday I should have gotten around, eaten, got my body moving. Sunday when i ran I should have eaten. Hills or not. Another lesson for me, I need to change what I am doing right now if I want to get back into this..........Starting now!

No comments: