Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Intervals after Long Runs are Hard

1.25 Miles Easy - ?????
0.25 Miles Interval - ?????
2 Minute Walk
0.25 Interval - ?????
2 Minute Walk
0.25 Interval - ?????
2 Minute Walk
0.25 Interval - ?????
2 Minutes Walk
1.125 Miles Easy - ?????

First thing is my watch is apparently done for, it worked about .1 miles, an then died...over and over. SO, I have no times for my run. Bottom line though is that my legs were hurting, and I could barely breath when I was done, so I think I accomplished what the run was designed for. Luckily I was on the track so I at least knew my distances.

My legs were dead though, not sure it if was cause I just ran 11 miles two days ago or what, but running a race like that would have been brutal. I guess/hope it's just my body adjusting to all the hard running in one week. We shall see. Saturday will be my Tempo, so that will give me a little more rest time.

Oh, and I ordered a new watch tonight ;-)

No comments: