Sunday, January 18, 2009

Long Run Today....Out of No Where

15 Miles - 2:03:32 - 8:13

Went to the gym after working a bit today and planned on running 6.....8 if I as feeling good. I didn't feel good though, I felt great, and just kept on running. It helped that there was a great playoff game on between the Cards and Eagles, but I hadn't eaten much, some grapes and a Slim Fast...all day, hadn't stretched much. I guess you just never know, but that is really good considering I may not get to run much this week with a lot of late days with work, and Tami coming into town.

One thing that did come up though, my second toe on my left foot is really hurting on the end and the nail, I hope I don't start getting those toes where the nails fall off, I have been lucky thus far. I think it is just the treadmill running.

No comments: