Saturday, April 5, 2008

Half Marathon......Distance that is

13.1 Miles - 1:42:47

Again, another distance record for me today, 13.1 Miles, Half Marathon, 1.1 Miles farther than I have ever run.......

I wasn't feeling it today, could have been that I had run 12 Miles only 5 days ago, or that I had some people over last night and we were up kinda late drinking wine (bad move), or that I was running at a faster pace today then when I did 12 Miles. I think I was just off my game today, but it still felt good to finish. On the 12 it was my calves giving me issues, today, my legs just didn't have it in them. I think I didn't eat enough this morning. At mile 3 I was questioning whether I was going to finish. Worked out though.

So that is the last of my distance work for a bit. I have a 10K next weekend, and then a 10 Miles the weekend after that. Then I have one weekend off.......then it's the 25K. I need to get some Tempo and Track workouts in there somewhere before that.

No comments: