Sunday, April 27, 2008

Longest run of my life....again

15.5 Miles - 2:02:43

This is a long ways to run. I figured after running 13 Miles, then having a good time in the 10 Miler, jumping up to 15.5 wouldn't be a huge deal. Well I was wrong, my body started shutting down the minute that I stopped running, and I had to run and extra 0.5 Miles away from my place to get the full distance, so it was about a mile walk back.

My time was good though, only 2:43 minutes longer than I want to run in the race, I think I should be able to get that extra 11 seconds per mile out of there, I'm hoping. I am a little worried about running this far only two weeks before the 25K race, with the races I have been running, this is the first week I have had a change. I am just hoping I recover in time, not too worried, just something on my mind.

No comments: