Monday, July 20, 2009

3 Treadmill Miles

3 Miles Easy - 24:00 - 8:00 Pace

Treadmill again today, not sure why, I went to the gym to do abs, got to excited about running 3 miles, so I skipped the abs and jumped right on the treadmill. I was planning on running outside. It felt good, little twinge in my knee to start, but after that it was fine. The treadmill I was on however, had a touch screen issue, so when I was done, it took me about 1 minute to finally slow the belt down, guess I could have just stepped off the belt, but I didn't think of it then.

Now onto running on the treadmill, my knee is a little sore tonight, didn't hurt at all running outside. When my knee started hurting, I had just spent the entire winter training for a marathon on the treadmill, and had only run outside twice. I know I run a little different, wonder if that is my issue.

I will be in Atlanta starting Wednesday night, coming back Friday, I think I will take the rest of the weekdays off of running, one to let me knee rest, and two to stay off the treadmill, then do a mile on Saturday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

mentioning aushadhi indoco able confiscated behalf violence tables ingram celebrated revenues
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were about 330 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 170 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 350 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?