Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Working up a Sweat

Abs Class - 15 Minutes
Exercise Bike - 20 Minutes
1.04 Miles Easy - 8:23 - 8:01 Pace

Another beautiful day in Grand Rapids today. Got a really good sweat going during abs and biking. Abs was tough because the woman running it was not doing the exercises with us for some reason, but that made her cadence really fast. so we were pumping through them quickly. Then on the bike I started at about 80 RPM, and ended at about 115 RPM....good sweat.

I think the fast biking may have been why I had a little pain in my right knee, right in the last place I want to feel it as I started my run. It went away about half way into the mile, but something to pay attention to, keep my speeds down on the bike, and see how it goes.

Other than that, running is going well.

No comments: